Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. The official national sport of Turkey is grease wrestling. Two guys cover themselves in olive oil and win the match by pinning their opponent or lifting him up and carrying him three steps.
2. Eleanor Roosevelt refused to let a Secret Service member travel with her when she was First Lady . . . she just carried a pistol.
3. The guy who invented cotton candy was a dentist from Tennessee.
4. The best-selling video game in history is “Tetris” . . . by far. Across all its versions, it’s sold at least 143 million copies. “Wii Sports” is second, at 82 million.
5. Until the 1940s, baby boys were dressed in pink and baby girls were dressed in blue. Pink was for boys because it was considered a STRONGER color . . . blue was for girls because it was considered more delicate and dainty.