Riverside County is still in Accelerated Stage 2 of its Covid-19 reopening plan.
The businesses that will be eligible to open include:
- Hotels, motels, inns (for tourism and travel)
- Schools, day camps, daycares
- Campgrounds and outdoor recreation
- Filming for television and music industries
- Restaurants, bars and wineries
- Museums, galleries, zoos and aquariums
- Professional sports (no audience)
- Movie theaters and family entertainment centers
- Gyms and fitness centers
Riverside County health officials emphasize, however, that as residents visit more places in the community, it is ever-more important to take steps to protect themselves from coronavirus. Officials urge residents to continue to wear face coverings when they leave home and maintain social distancing when out in public by staying at least 6 feet away from any other person. Frequent hand washing is also important to help slow the spread of coronavirus.
Additional business guidance is available on RivCoBizHelp.org, with input from the Riverside County Economic Recovery Task Force.
Some businesses remain closed though. They are nail salons, threading and waxing parlors, youth sports, team sports, weddings, and libraries.
Photo from Alpha Media USA Portland OR