City Hall, Police & Fire Headquarters Open In Palm Springs
With COVID-19 cases decreasing in the County of Riverside and more than 80% of Palm Springs residents over the age of 12 now fully vaccinated, the City of Palm Springs has reopened City Hall and the lobbies at the Police and Fire headquarters.
Effective Tuesday June 1st 2021, the hours of operation are as follows:
• City Hall, 3200 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday – Thursday.
• Lobby at Palm Springs Police Department, 200 S. Civic Drive, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Thursday.
• Lobby at Palm Springs Fire Department, 300 El Cielo Road, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday – Thursday.
The City would like to assure the community that the safety of the public and our employees continues to be of the upmost importance
and that the following safety protocols will be in place:
• City Staff will be required to wear a face covering when interacting with the
public and other staff.
• Members of the public will be required to wear a face covering when inside a City facility, with few exceptions as outlined in the CDPH guidance.
• Temperature checks will no longer be required. However, temperature stations will remain available for those who wish to use them.
• Physical distancing at shared counters and waiting counters should be
maintained with stanchions and floor markers in place.
• Hand sanitizer will also be readily available to the public.
These guidelines will be in effect until the State’s Beyond the Blueprint Framework
becomes effective on June 15, when all sectors may return to usual operations with
City Hall in Palm Springs, CA at night.
Photo from Alpha Media Portland OR