ROAD CLOSURE UPDATE Thursday Feb 14th 2019.
As of 12:10 P-M
The Palm Springs Police and Fire Departments are asking residents and visitors to “Shelter in Place” because of the hazards created by the heavy flooding.
The following roads are closed or impacted due to heavy rain and flooding:
Highway 111 through Windy Point is closed in both directions.
- Indian Canyon through the wash, north of Tramview Road is closed in both directions.
- Farrell Drive, south of Ramon Road is closed.
- El Cielo Drive, south of Ramon Road is closed.
Golf Club Drive is closed at Tahquitz Creek.
Baristo Road at S. Indian Canyon is closed.
- Vista Chino between N. Gene Autry and Cathedral City is closed.
Palm Springs Aerial Tramway is closed.
Araby Drive at the wash is closed.
- Gene Autry is open for now.
Please be aware that even though a road may not be closed, most roads in town are flooded and could present a life threatening hazard. Please stay off the roads if possible. We will try to update road conditions as often as possible.
Cathedral Canyon has been closed through the wash in Cathedral City.
Frank Sinatra Drive is closed through the wash in Rancho Mirage
Country Club Drive is closed through the wash in Rancho Mirage
State Route 62 eastbound, just before you get to Morongo Valley, there is flooding.
Thank you Gene Nichols from the KCLB news lounge for the update!